Markcup explains why a M140i.. new vlog…yawn

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Markcup explains why a M140i.. new vlog…yawn

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Could have been worse, he could have bought an Audi S3/RS3

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

RSUkraine
    Participant

Ukraine

I am glad he left the RS.

Anyone else annoyed when he was Park braking at every intersection?

SpookyZeus
    Participant

UK - England

Still it’s not like you boys can’t stop talking about him 🙂

His choice, his car, nothing else doing.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

true, but Paul, he puts himself out there big time on the social media so its only fair to expect comments about what hes doing, surely? Is it not what all these folk want? people talking about THEM ! ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Smoothound
    Participant

UK - England

Let’s face it he’s bought a 2017 Supra MK4 ? I had one of those 20 years ago pushing 400 plus but at least it wasn’t German and that was only lightly tuned ???

Cheers

Phil

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Why are bothering with a guy who drives a beemer on this RS forum

Can this be the end please Markockup as were wasting to much breath a …………… what ever you wish to fill in.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

SpookyZeus
    Participant

UK - England

Aye, I can’t disagree with you there sir

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Guy earns his own money and does what he wants with it.

I made a few comments on some of his videos a while back to turn down the negativity and crap at Ford and dealers. He was a good sport and changed the tune.

I am no longer a subscriber of his channel because I am not interested that much in the 140i. He must have panic sold it for personal reasons or something went wrong with his Ford and he did not want to go through the hassle.

At the end of the day, people have a limited amount of spare time. Some no longer want to spend it between home/work and trips to the dealership. I started going to my dealer every second week with mine since August because of a recurring oil leak. While my ownership experience has been stellar since September 2017 to August 2018, I am no longer feeling confident that the car is assembled properly.

I had a turbo return line leak which was fixed after 2 attempts. I now have a timing chain case leak which requires significant intervention from the mechanic. Once this is fixed I still have to tick a few boxes before I can rest assured that all the possible places where the RS leaks are covered. I have yet to go to the mechanic with a PTU leak. Who knows, in 3 months.

I am extremely happy for those who have no problems and very disappointed that for a guy who has had the Focus in his home since 2004, this is the only one that had to go to the dealership to have its engine opened twice for problems that should not have happened.

I love my RS and enjoy driving it a lot but I also want to know it is reliable because driving from oil leak to oil leak is not longer funny.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Guy earns his own money and does what he wants with it.

I made a few comments on some of his videos a while back to turn down the negativity and crap at Ford and dealers. He was a good sport and changed the tune.

I am no longer a subscriber of his channel because I am not interested that much in the 140i. He must have panic sold it for personal reasons or something went wrong with his Ford and he did not want to go through the hassle.

At the end of the day, people have a limited amount of spare time. Some no longer want to spend it between home/work and trips to the dealership. I started going to my dealer every second week with mine since August because of a recurring oil leak. While my ownership experience has been stellar since September 2017 to August 2018, I am no longer feeling confident that the car is assembled properly.

I had a turbo return line leak which was fixed after 2 attempts. I now have a timing chain case leak which requires significant intervention from the mechanic. Once this is fixed I still have to tick a few boxes before I can rest assured that all the possible places where the RS leaks are covered. I have yet to go to the mechanic with a PTU leak. Who knows, in 3 months.

I am extremely happy for those who have no problems and very disappointed that for a guy who has had the Focus in his home since 2004, this is the only one that had to go to the dealership to have its engine opened twice for problems that should not have happened.

I love my RS and enjoy driving it a lot but I also want to know it is reliable because driving from oil leak to oil leak is not longer funny.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Markcup explains why a M140i.. new vlog…yawn. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!