Meeting of Ford RS Owners Sunday 1st October 2023 Hampton near Peterborough

Home Forums General Events Meeting of Ford RS Owners Sunday 1st October 2023 Hampton near Peterborough

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ DarkHorse, hows the response been?  I cant contact Andy (trains125) on the other site, maybe send him a message and say i will see him there? Ta !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71BDA

Car park is free….

Decent attendance promised but as usual it’ll all depend on who actually turns up on the day.

Certainly no one can use the weather as an excuse!

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

All geared up to come along , then misus tested + for the big C this morning , so then i had to test and + ☹

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@1234enough

Sorry to hear that Ian. Hopefully only mild symptoms.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I wish you a successful day @DarkHorse 👍

Honorary Member

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

Disappointing turnout after promising much more …

However, I am indebted to Mike, Steve, Matt and Andy for their support.

I’ll be looking to arrange a Spring event so please post if you’re interested in joining us. It would be sacrilege to cease these gatherings after 10 successful years.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Dark, remember, its quality that counts, not quantity!!  ha ha we had the creme de la creme there… oh and then that Coast turned up !! 😎  April will soon be here ! Lets hope for more next time.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks BDA forever the comic, just a big thank you Richard for taking the trouble to organise the meet. I think I enjoyed finally putting a face to BDA’s many interesting posts. The RS certainly enjoyed the run out and I am certainly interested in future meets. Thank you again.

Coastliner

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Thank you Bob for your message. 👍

I send you my very best wishes and I hope you are as well as can reasonably be expected.

It would be good if you were able to join us on a future occasion.

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner

Thank you Steve for your kind sentiments. I appreciate you making the journey south. It makes it all worthwhile knowing it’s appreciated. I’m still quietly optimistic that decent numbers can be seen at future events. 👍

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Second that Steve !  and for Markcup70 the accountant.. 220 miles, £49.70 of Shell Vpower, 28.42 litres, 6.25 gallons.. 35mpg. including a few spurts to 110 and  135 on closed private road called the A421 ahem..

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Good to make your acquaintance today Mike! Thank you for making the journey to join us.

I still believe that there’s demand for these events so will persevere in encouraging participation in future.

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

Markcup70 🙈🤬😁

Enough said ….

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Richard, he was duller than dishwater !! I think hes a BMW fanboy now, oh actually , now more of a trackday vlogger in his Cayman  !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 62 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Meeting of Ford RS Owners Sunday 1st October 2023 Hampton near Peterborough. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!