MG and NB on the A9.

Home Forums General Spotted MG and NB on the A9.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Magnetic Grey south of Inverness heading south on A9 around 12:15pm.

Nitrous Blue heading south on A9 towards Tore roundabout approx 3:30pm. Gave a flash and got a big wave back!! ????????.

Any takers??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Fink
    Participant

UK - Scotland

‘Twas me in the NB one! I saw another NB just a few moments after seeing you, headed north. I saw another that same evening, the one with the gold wheels and private plate. Everywhere I tell ya!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Scotland certainly has a lot of RS’s,

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@fink

Nice one mate!! I’m seeing more and more up here but that’s the first time I’ve had an acknowledgement on the Forum!! Happy days!! How you enjoying the RS mate?? That’s a few months you’ve had it now??     ????????.

@bobcat

Yeah, it’s good to see a few RS’s up north!! It’s a great site seeing one coming towards you!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Fink
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I actually passed another NB one just a couple of minutes behind you!

Hmmm it hasn’t grabbed me in the way I thought it would. It’s a great car no doubt but I have yet to feel as strongly about it as I did my previous Megane 265. In saying that I rated that car incredibly high and I think it will take quite something to beat it in my opinion.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@fink

Evening mate!! Yeah, some of the Renaults have had great chassis’s over the years. I worked at Renault for over 7 years and drove some great cars but I’d say that the RS was miles ahead of them for me. What it does lack is some punch to haul its heavy ass around that’s why I would strongly recommend a remap!! It makes the car feel so much lighter and more agile yet still planted to the tarmac. There’s loads of Mods out there for the RS and I’ve already fitted quite a few myself but a remap for me is the main one pal!! Is your car standard??

Cheers, Marc.

Fink
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yeah it’s bog standard. I may think about a remap, it’s now a second car as I was doing way too many miles in it due to how much I travel about. What remap are you running?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@fink

Evening mate!! I’m running Litchfield Stage 2…. transformers the car mate!! Although you need a few hardware upgrades to run it which also help transform the car… Air Intake and Exhaust being the main 2 … Love the sound of my car, loads of air being sucked in, plenty turbo spooling with a nice woosh via the upgraded Re-circ Valve and then the awesome Exhaust growl followed by some serious Pops n Bangs!! It’s F**KEN GREAT!! Smile from ear to ear every time i get behind the wheel!! ????????????????.

Cheers, Marc.

stevenvr46
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Scoured this forum looking to see if anyone had spotted me kicking about Inverness, think I’m the only one with a purple one up here, although it is an NB underneath! Brembo, I don’t think I’ve seen many white ones up here do you have any exterior mods or badges?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@stevenvr46

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! I’ve definitely not seen your RS about, I’d have put up a spotted post if I had!! Nice purple wrap. The NB posse will be up in arms that you’ve covered it in a wrap!! Haha!!

I’ve no exterior mods at the moment although my RS is lowered on Mountune Springs with 15mm Wheel Spacers, Remus Tailpipes sticking out the back and an ETS Intercooler lurking behind the front bumper.

I’ll keep my eyes peeled for you in the future but I think I’ll spot you no bother mate!! Lol!! ??. How you enjoying the RS anyway?? You had it a while??

????????????????.

Cheers, Marc.

stevenvr46
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Yes I’ve had it 2 years now, always been a big Ford fan and have always wanted an RS. I love how it drives feels like a proper car in that you are in control but let’s you go a bit out of control if you want!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to MG and NB on the A9.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!