Michelin PSS5

Home Forums Performance Tyres Michelin PSS5

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

steve-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Does anyone know if the Michelin PSS 5 is available yet . I know that the PS 5 is available

I don’t want to fit PS4s if there is a later version out

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve got 5 on order for 4th October delivery. May be a delay though but no rush.

Ordered a month ago via my last employer Ian Brown Tyres Ltd. Good reports on the reviews and are replacing Goodyears, will get back to you when fitted.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

I assume you are replacing the Assymetric 6?    What did you think of the Goodyears?

I’m replacing my (original) Michelins due to cracking and am loath to use Michelins again due to that bad fault.  ATS are offering a very good deal on Goodyears at the moment, and as the Assy6 seem to get good ratings, I’m quite tempted.

JohnD

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

I’m replacing Supersport F1’s primarily due to sidewall damage caused by myself. Recently got back driving after months of illness and kerb damage to both tyres and wheels has been extensive. Things have settled down now so new wheels and tyres are going on. I thought the Goodyears performed really well and would buy again, however got a cracking deal from Ian Brown on the Michelins. Had two sets previously without any issues with them cracking.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

I moved to Assy6 huge improvement over the original, mine were not cracked and had 4mm but just wanted to get rid of them.  Otherwise continental Cs7.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Michelin PSS5. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!