Midget NB RS

Home Forums General Spotted Midget NB RS

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Spotted this morning in a car park. First thought of a happy fellow Basler. Then I discovered it was a Fiesta look-alike. Didn’t know about such Fiestas around. Must be a very yearning and creative chap 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk

Could not pass the opportunity…….

AS the saying goes “ Dude I almost had you” 😂

May the Ford be with you

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Frenk, good spotting, an RS Fiesta maybe 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

The colour is spot on Nitrous Blue and the spoiler is neat. From the corner of my eye I could swear I saw a genuine RS. Maybe I should track that guy/girl from the number plate 😂

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

BTW: the signature on the rear window says “Paul Walker”. This was the actor in several early “The fast and the furious” movies.

Ironically, Walker died in a car accident with his Porsche Carrera GT (2013). Movies are make-believe and not reality, sic…

So this NB Fiesta owner might be quite an enthusiast.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Lol I love this post, you have made the owners day 🙂

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@yorkirs , that was funny!

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Cheers guys! 🤘

It amazes me time and again how many funny stories this car produces. 😊

Hint: the midget RS is parked before the entrance to the children’s hospital. 🤣

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@yorkirs: Your first comment was brilliant! Thanks! It was only after that I realized Paul Walker’s signature 🤣

@nicklulu
    : Thanks for the revealing movie clip 👍

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

There ware some great cars in that film. You missed the most important bit which was Dom’s comeback to that iconic quote

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Midget NB RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!