Midwest RS

Home Forums General Newbie Midwest RS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Tom Butz
    Participant

USA

Hello All! New here. Just bought my first RS this week and am loving it! I had a FiST before but with the birth of a baby boy I had to upgrade to the Focus. All I can say is that it’s an entirely different beast. Love it

I’m from the Midwest. KC, MO currently and grew up in Iowa. I like to do all outdoorsy things you can think of and am not much of a gearhead or anything like that. I just like knowing I have power when I need it 🙂

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Tom, welcome to the forum, when you get time can you post a photo of your RS, thanks.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Tom, welcome, and glad to hear you are enjoying it, its a great car indeed.

Oh, Outdoorsy things are great, just as long as it does’nt involve shooting furry animals etc etc !

Just do it..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Tom, always good to have someone from the other side of the pond. Congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics would be appreciated please.

Honorary Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Midwest RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!