Mk4 focus st estate performance pack???

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Mk4 focus st estate performance pack???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

cull24
    Participant

UK - England

Well the time has come to get rid of my RS with great reluctance. The wife and kids have ground me down and made me give in to them getting a Labrador. So I need a dog car. I’m hoping there’s someone out there that knows the answer to this.
    Can you get the performance pack on the mk 4 petrol focus st estate? The option is available on the hatchback but not the estate when buying brand new. I went to view an estate a few week back and it claimed in the advert it had the performance pack, I drove it and it had launch control and different driving modes which are included in the pack. The dealers say you can’t get an estate with the performance pack but I’ve seen otherwise. Or could the performance pack be like a standard feature in the estate?

Help please, or just come take the dog so I can keep my rs 🤣

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I feel your pain! My wife and kids also want a dog but I can tell you now it will not happen. I would get rid of the wife before the RS goes! No idea on the focus estate performance pack I’m affraid

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

cull24
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve thought about putting it in storage but don’t really know anywhere or prices on storing a vehicle. I’m near Leeds if anyone knows of such a place.

don’t give in mate, stand your ground. It’s took the 10 years to make me crack. Me and the RS would fuck off in to the sunset if covid didn’t exist 🤣🤣🤣

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

That made me chuckle. Keep the RS and buy a £500 nail of an estate car for the wife and dog. Problem solved

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

cull24
    Participant

UK - England

That would result in divorce so it could be a good idea 🤣

faber
    Participant

France

I have a Newfoundland dog, I have the car for the dog and the families and the RS is for me and took them out with my wife.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Get a cheap pick up or estate for the dog and keep the RS.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Found this beauty on auto trader

https://elvigloballtd.co.uk/vehicle/name/peugeot-407-hdi-sw-se/

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

cull24
    Participant

UK - England

I’m could keep the rs and buy a new st estate but I haven’t got the space for both. I have a transit drop side too so space is tight.
    I was just hoping someone might read this with knowledge of the new st estate. If they had made it 4×4 I would have bought one by now.

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Cull, at the risk of being lynched for a non Ford answer, have a look at a Skoda Octavia VRS estate. I sold a 2012 one last year in A1 condition for £7500 and have the challenge version now. It’s never going to be an RS but makes great progress on B roads and is slick and smooth on motorways.

Edition, FPM 375

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Agree with Andy-k, I had a VRS estate and it was a great car.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mk4 focus st estate performance pack???. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!