Mountune 375 upgrade

Home Forums General Newbie Mountune 375 upgrade

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

sr1971
    Participant

UK - England

hello again

As I want to keep my warranty etc I am probably having the 375 upgrade done next week by Hendy Performance down here in Southampton has anyone had any issues with this upgrade or is it as good as everyone says

Sennaboy
    Participant

UK - England

Had mine done months ago

really unleashes the cars performance well worth the money

get it done and enjoy

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

No problem here unless you include smile lines on the face…..

May the Ford be with you

phill grimshaw
    Participant

UK - England

Mine was done at Hendy’s.

Great bunch there.

Allowed me to stand and watch,and talked me through what they were doing.

Much smoother now in all gears.

Gave me the removed parts nicely boxed up.

TrevSkyline
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, my first post here!

I’m thinking of having this done when my car gets recalled for the head gasket check – would you say if driven sensibily, it improves the MPG in normal mode?

Generally, aftermarket maps increase MPG and performance.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

As a first stage it’s bang on the buck for the fun factor to an already amazing car.

If your planning on having this kit fitted the FPM375 you better place your order now.

As I think theirs an 8-12 week delay on parts. Some dealers may have stock, if they don’t be prepared to wait.

But it’s addictive the extra urgency in the car and the mid range punch as you open the throttle to pass that Prius and then pop and bang at them as a sign of rebellion!!

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

sr1971
    Participant

UK - England

Hello again

ok lowering with the Eibach done looks much better just that bit lower no banging or clonks nice job done by mechanic at Hendy Performance.Had the front windows tinted today with the legal limit allowed also acts as a protection against window being smashed can withstand a hammer for 30 seconds tomorrow having the mountune 375 upgrade done does anyone fit the Ford performance badge you get with it or leave it off to stop people nicking it to put on their fiesta zetecs

rs-le
    Participant

UK - England

why advertise it’s a bit quicker, like mine to look standard on the outside,  sold mine on eBay £££££?

sr1971
    Participant

UK - England

Had the 375 upgrade done this morning done a few miles locally and yes can feel a difference and my mpg has improved a tiny bit even with being a bit heavy on the throttle early days but yes very happy what’s next maybe the mountune intercooler

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune 375 upgrade. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!