Mountune Fully Floating Disc

Home Forums Performance Brakes Mountune Fully Floating Disc

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda

You a looney? I don’t think so.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha, according to many on here I am Coast ! I’ve had my front discs smoking once, due to a big emergency stop when a car infront hit the central reservation and spun across two lanes, I could not change lane and avoid as cars either side of me so just a big stand on the brakes 80-0mph. I really think if you are regularly getting to the std braking systems limits then you either have very empty fast roads and big stopping areas , or you must be driving like a nut, and thats not good. (well at least it isn’t in my neck of the woods where theres always trafic and the Babylon !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I like to get me moneys worth out of a disc…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

I had performance friction floating discs on my 2017 sti and they never faded and were well worth the money on the ring and spa. I would never spend this amount for anything made by EBC

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

scottishsodapop
    Participant

UK - Scotland

My gtc vxr had floating discs £750 for new ones never kept it that long

but back road fast blasts brake fade did appear now and again

much prefer rs brakes and hell of a lot cheaper

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

There’s a Club Sponsor on the FocusRS O.C. that’ll do them for a lot cheaper .

They are a lot lighter than the standard OEM discs

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune Fully Floating Disc. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!