Mountune goody

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by marty_rs marty_rs 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    marty_rs
    marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Got my mountune goody yesterday and got it fitted, recirc valve. I know it’s been mentioned how pish poor they are but I cant believe how fragile the original looked 🙈

Even caught my desk calendar in the background 😜

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@marty_rs

Glad yi got one mate!! I told yi the OEM one was pure PISH!! Lol!! Did you get a colour choice?? When I got mine it was just Black!! Nice pics by the way!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

marty_rs
    marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Marc, you did bit I still wasnt expecting it to be effectively a piece of rubber 🙈. I’m not sure if there was a colour choice though I’m happy with the silver one, not that anyone will see it 🤣. Cheers 👍

Martin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune goody. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!