Mountune goody

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction Mountune goody

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Got my mountune goody yesterday and got it fitted, recirc valve. I know it’s been mentioned how pish poor they are but I cant believe how fragile the original looked ?

Even caught my desk calendar in the background ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@marty_rs

Glad yi got one mate!! I told yi the OEM one was pure PISH!! Lol!! Did you get a colour choice?? When I got mine it was just Black!! Nice pics by the way!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Marc, you did bit I still wasnt expecting it to be effectively a piece of rubber ?. I’m not sure if there was a colour choice though I’m happy with the silver one, not that anyone will see it ?. Cheers ?

Martin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune goody. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!