Mountune M380 AP not support 2017 RS???

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Mountune M380 AP not support 2017 RS???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Justin kwan
    Participant

Canada

I just got a serious issue

I got a M380 kit from Mountune USA, But when I tried to upgrade my ECU with M380 AP it just showing “This AP currently not support this vehicle”

Anyone got same issue?Any one had solution?

hillman998
    Participant

New Zealand

The local Mountune Pro dealer in NZ got a similar error message when loading the tune. They were able to contact Mountune UK and download an amended file.

Best to try the US guys first or maybe find a Local Pro dealer. Hopefully just a trigger or setting that needs adjusting for Canadian ECU’s.

Justin kwan
    Participant

Canada

I’m located Toronto, Canada. It does’t had any Mountune dealer or any local pro dealer near my city. I talked to Mountune customer service tried to get the solution, But they said only thing I can do is wait for the new firmware update to support my car, because my car is too new. And I asked for the update schedual but they can not provide any exctlly schedual for this and they still waiting for that either. Honestly I’m feeling upset for this case. I spent the money and duty but got nothing. I just talk to them if still can’t provide the update schedual will like to exchange my M380 AP to V3 AP. I think that is the only way I can do.

Tony RS
    Participant

UK - England

The new software update should be available this week according to Mountune when I contacted them with the same issue. M tune just kept saying “this AP does not currently support this vehicle”. Hope this helps.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune M380 AP not support 2017 RS???. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!