Mountune spoiler lip issues

Home Forums Performance General Mountune spoiler lip issues

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by al-b.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all

I know there have been issues with this  in the past and interesting to see Adam’s comments at the end of this video. The earlier ones were pot luck as know people who had no issues and personally I prefer the Matt finish as matches the wing… that said I got mine with an Easter discount and still to fit (waiting for good weather as don’t have a garage) before I open the box and see what it’s like has anyone bought/fitted one of these in the last 3 months and have they had any issues.
    It will be a shame if I have to send back as the design is great and not OTT like the others such as the Maxton

CheeRS

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune spoiler lip issues. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!