MUDFLAPS….. WOO-HOO!!

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling MUDFLAPS….. WOO-HOO!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oh, and BOBCAT !! you sly old fox, you have been very busy I see, you have overtaken me with amount of posts !! I take my eye off the ball for a week or two and you slip in there and bang in a load of posts !! ha ha ha ha. You shlaaaaaaaggggggg. 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Opps sorry, I’ll slow up

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by bobcat.

webby
    Participant

UK - England

Got these bad boys this morning

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what are they Webby?  baby small ones ? or have I lost the plot completely?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

webby
    Participant

UK - England

I take it there the front one’s back lot bigger not looked at instructions yet

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

they look very short and a bit on the narrow side to me, are you sure they are Focus? I’d lay money that they are completely wrong !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

webby
    Participant

UK - England

Lined them up on the car look fine to me I’ll take your money 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@webby, hope you can post pictures when fitted ?

Honorary Member

webby
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat Thanks will do but probably next year now as to busy up till Christmas ? ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Ok @webby, good to hear your busy. Keep up the good work ?

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Brembo,

Like you come from Scotland and in the FW Family lol.

I am considering fitting the same mud flaps, how did you go about fitting them? I am useless when it comes to any form of DYI, so they pretty easy to fit? What is involved? Thanks Tom

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

@GM

They look great. By the way, could have possibly got you car any cleaner before you took those!

It looks nice!

NB FPM375

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@stu-c that was only half way ? its my Sunday switch off and stress release ?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@tomRS

Afternoon mate!! Apologies it’s taken so long for me to reply to this, I missed out on a heap of posts when I was at work, just catching up now!! Lol!!

When you say your DIY is useless….. how bad are we talking here?? Can you build flat-pack furniture or are we talking PISS POOR….. ie… wouldn’t tackle a 8 years + Lego set?? ??.

The Flaps aren’t hard to fit, a bit fiddly maybe but not hard. You don’t have to drill anything so that’s a bonus. You will need to take your wheels off, have a couple of basic tools at hand and I’d recommend bending the brackets in a vice for a nice straight fold as the brackets come flat. All instructions are in the box.

Why don’t you order the Flaps, when they arrive have a read through the instructions and you can even try bending the Brackets. If your happy enough then taking the wheels off and screwing them on is the easy bit. ?. If it looks like too much then get somebody else to fit them.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 63 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to MUDFLAPS….. WOO-HOO!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!