Multi Car Insurance Policies, any experience

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Multi Car Insurance Policies, any experience

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Does anyone have any experience with multi car insurance policies? In other words you have one policy that covers the Rs for occasional weekend use and covers another vehicle as a daily? If so how who are you using and what approximately are you paying?

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Have used, they start off being cheaper,  but after a year or so It’s hard to tell it it still is.

I use A-Plan Thatcham (now Howden)   Where each car is separate (3), but because they are underwritten by the same company they give me more discount and a better price.  I have some modified and some with business use.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

I have admiral multi car, RS insured for 4000m@yr personal / pleasure & 2014 fiesta 24,000m@yr business use.

Was cheaper for a couple of yrs, on this yrs renewal went up considerably (as all policys have), got individual policys qoutes for around £95 less, rang up admiral and surprise surprise they reqouted within a few pounds, kept the multicar for the sake of a couple of pounds and hassle of providing proof of this and that.

Every yr at renewal time I always go out to the market for best prices – individual policy/ multicar.

It’s an individual thing, just cos one insurance company is the best deal for one, dosnt mean it’s the best for another, need to go onto the comparison sites / insurance sites and tap in u details to find best for you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Multi Car Insurance Policies, any experience. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!