My new baby…

Home Forums General Members’ Cars My new baby…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

shooter
    Participant

UK - Scotland

A week old today. Waited since May for delivery. 1 of only 4 so far in Denmark/Copenhagen.

Mountune Cold Air kit, new recirculation valve and rallyeez mud flaps waiting for the weather to get better

Got a permanent smile on when driving this car. It’s absolutely bonkers mad. ??

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

very nice! greetings to copenhagen! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Si

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

Just wondering how you figured it would be 1 of 4 in denmark ? 🙂

Since ive had mine for a few months now, and i know that my dealer have delivered 1 before mine and so on 🙂 figure there most be a few more than 4 😛 (ofc 4 would be not including demo cars reg. in denmark, since i know of atleast 3 of those, and the press car, and mine, thats 5 already :D)

shooter
    Participant

UK - Scotland

In Copenhagen… that’s what yer man in the dealer told me anyway.

But does it really matter? ??

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

Ah that makes sense 😀 nah it dosnt matter at all! the more there are of us, the better i say! 😀

I would love to actually meet another RS on the roads here! but i guess we ARE indeed few in numbers! not more than maybe 10 in total i would guess, which is a shame, when its such a great car!

shooter
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Superb car my friend.

Can’t believe how good it is and I have had some good ones in the past.

Only other one I have seen on the road was the one ownwd by Ford credit. Parked up in Lyngby.  ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to My new baby…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!