NB at the level crossing

Home Forums General Spotted NB at the level crossing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Only my second encounter in 12 months ownership of a mk3 seeing a fellow mk3 while driving. Nice clean example of a Nitrous Blue car. I must say I’m not a fan of loud colours but they do look good in the sun!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

NB avoiding level crossing…

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Oh dear ! Gutted.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

totally.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Jam Jar
    Participant

France

How can you have only spotted two mk3s in 12 months … I’ve seen 3 or 4 since Thursday, are they all concentrated in the south?

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

I’ve seen maybe 6 but only 2 while driving mine.

I live in sleepy Dorset and don’t venture out much.!

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Drift mode fail.

adw
    Participant

UK - England

They’re quite rare in the Midlands too, but I guess that’s down to them all being nicked

Mods:

AccessPort / Stratified tune + STuned extended pops & bangs + custom pop and bang intensity / Boomba Racing short throw plate / DMB inlays / Mountune air filter / Mountune RMM / Mountune Recirc / Milltek Non Res Cat Back

Naylor92
    Participant

UK - England

There’s 3 other nitrous blues and then me! In the same area ?. All with private RS plates.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NB at the level crossing. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!