NB near Dorchester

Home Forums General Spotted NB near Dorchester

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

Saw a NB RS today on my way home from work. Flashed and waved. Was ignored. Wont bother in future.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Please don’t do that it might be one of usĀ  ?

Jam986
    Participant

UK - England

That might of been me! sorry, by the time i realised it was another RS it was too late. I was enjoying the road to much. Love the MG look though.

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi James. I know what you mean mate my colour is more discreet. I love that road though. Are you local?</p>

Grimesy
    Participant

UK - England

Dont suppose you were down poole quay wednesday afternoon, was a magnetic right in front of me, i was behind in the nitrous. First magnetic ive seen in that area.

Jam986
    Participant

UK - England

I am from Dorchester, I was down visiting family. Im generally down that way a few times a month. The road between Crossways and Dorchester is always a lot of fun.

irelmo
    Participant

UK - England

@grimesy no mate it wasn’t me. I was in Scotland visiting family and mine was tucked up in the garage ?

@james
    I’ll let you off mate. You did look like you were enjoying it haha.. I’m not so keen on it going in Dorchester direction, I prefer the other way. Probably because I’m going away from work lol..

I promise I will wave again ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NB near Dorchester. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!