NB on A96!!

Home Forums General Spotted NB on A96!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

A gorgeous looking NB spotted tonight on the A96 between Alves and Forres at around 5:45pm. I was sat in the lay-by on the Forres side of the long straight after you leave Alves heading west!! Looking very nice n shiny and sounding like the Exhaust wasn’t standard!! Anyone on here?? ????????????????.

I spotted 3 on the way home from work on Friday from Aberdeen to north of Inverness!! 1 x Black approaching Aberdeen on A96 about 1pm. 1 x MG between Keith and Huntly about 1:30pm. And I spotted my mate in his NB twice, both of us heading North.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, excellent spotting nearly the fall colour set ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@bobcat

Evening mate!! Lol!! ??. Yeah I saw a few on Friday!! That’s the ones I can remember, should’ve been off the Rig on Wednesday but the bloody FOG had other ideas!! So I wasn’t on full LOOKOUT!! There’s nothing better than getting back into the RS after 3 weeks and seeing a couple on the drive home!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Enjoy the RS in the warm weather ??

Honorary Member

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NB on A96!!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!