New A45 AMG drift mode?

Home Forums General Non RS Chat New A45 AMG drift mode?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

So Mercedes have announced that the new A45 AMG comes with drift mode.. i wonder who they’re trying copy???‍♂️

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

It was common knowledge they had their own way of the Twinster.

They announced this before December.

You cannot prevent people from doing similar things but what you will always be remembered as : FIRST ONE!

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

Clearly they have listend to all reviews which say the car is very good but also very german. From what i have read they say the basic will be 396bhp and the “S” will be 416bhp, judging by the price increase on the “S” models im guessing the top A45 is going to be around £48k before options. That amount of money for an A class is too much in my opinion even if it will drift

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

r5-yyh
    Participant

UK - England

Anything over 40k for a hot hatch is just far too much IMO

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

50k will get you a 2016 Nissan GTR or Audi RS6 and that’s a far better proposition for me….

“A car is just fast enough when you stand in front of it in the morning and are afraid to unlock it” – Walter Rohrl

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

to me the GTR is a great motorway car but is too big and unwieldly round smaller roads, like the Mustang is too, I would have more fun in a little Lotus or a Caterham or a porker maybe !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

cam87
    Participant

UK - England

first choice would of been a 911 turbo but the way the prices are for them your looking at a 2007 car with 50k miles and i personally cant justify that even with my man maths

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New A45 AMG drift mode?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!