New advert – for sale – £30k fully loaded White 375 RS, immaculate

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) New advert – for sale – £30k fully loaded White 375 RS, immaculate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

2016 May 16 plate (May 6th BUT has the V5 engine not V4 as the build date was end of April – I’ve checked this myself).

Frozen white.

6K miles

Every optional extra apart from sunroof (lux pack, active city stop, painted calipers, forged alloys, door protectors, shell seats, upgraded 10 Sony speakers)

Mountune Warranty approved 375 kit

20mm lowered on H&R springs

Just been serviced at Ford in May

NEVER been abused.

I’ve 2 children but the back seats have had seat protectors on from new so they’re immaculate (the seats I mean, the kids aren’t immaculate haha)

Not even used the Launch Control,

tyres are all very good tread.

As new unmarked condition (as you’d expect with an ‘ornament’ – or that’s what the wife calls it).

Usual extras – gel stickers to spoiler, + front & rear + the sought after owners club stickers!

rallyflapZ mudflaps

wind deflectors right round

No finance to settle, bought outright

looking for £30k, no less at all

you won’t be disappointed!

2018 RS Edition

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

Just been on to Ford about the 3 year Ford Protect service plan I paid for to see whether I can swap it to a new vehicle but sadly no. And there is no refunds. however, it goes with the vehicle and can be Transferred to the new owner

So, the car comes with the next two services free, so May ’18 and May ’19 are FREE for the new owner ALL FOR £30k

2018 RS Edition

Ryan Wilkinson
    Participant

UK - England

Hi mate, would you be able to post some pictures up of the car please? Also where are you based?

Cheers Ryan ??

James Gregory
    Participant

UK - England

Hi mate I bought the focus rs. I’ve seen your add about more info

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New advert – for sale – £30k fully loaded White 375 RS, immaculate. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!