New Disc + Pads Recommendations

Home Forums Performance Brakes New Disc + Pads Recommendations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ryan Coates
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all,

I have a 2018 Mk3 Focus RS which needs new discs and pads.  The car has only been used on the roads and want an slight upgrade over the standard Ford setup.

What do people recommend ?

Thanks,
    Ryan

2018 Mk3 Focus RS

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi Ryan & welcome , you could have a look in the shop on this forum, they do a few upgrades for disc and pads , but I’m very sure someone will steer you in the right direction, good luck 👍👍👍

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Ryan. Highly recommend EBC discs and pads. Recently fitted a set of Grooved discs and yellow stuff pads. Keep an eye on ebay for discount codes or ebc direct discount codes can be had. Look at previous posts in the disc section, sure you will come across one

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

si-s1
    Participant

UK - England

1. I have EBC disks and yellow stuff pads on mine and they definitely work better than standard  even when cold

EBC  Blue floating discs , yellow stuff pads . Mountune springs . Carbon knob . quickshift . JR air filter. Maxton splitter . Mudflaps . Wind deflectors . Mountune carbon fibre rear spoiler lip , 15 mm wheel spacers .Hel Nitrous blue brake hoses, Mountune M380

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Disc + Pads Recommendations. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!