New guy

Home Forums General Newbie New guy

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

darren
    Participant

UK - England

Hi new to this site and soon to be a new RS owner she lands at Poole on the 8th but Iam away so can have till 18th, just wondering if anyone on the site from around Poole?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hope all goes well for you on collection day ?

Honorary Member

The1guvnor
    Participant

UK - England

Alright Darren, me and the wife have a courtesy Mondeo from English Ford while we await our RS turning up. Should be here by the end of the month. Live a bit further away in Wellington though.

darren
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Wayne. You might get your’s before me then, Iam trying to get Danny to open easter Monday as that’s when Iam back and it’s pain full knowing that she is there and Iam on holiday. Your not to far away Iam from Sturminster Newton way. Hope all goes well for end of month for your pick up what spec have you gone with

The1guvnor
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah I know Sturminster as I have worked in Yeovil for 10 years. Ordered everything standard in Stealth Grey, need the height adjustment for the seats (me and the wife are over foot different in height) so the shells were a no go. Have ordered magnetite wheels which are not a uk option but they do sell them as genuine parts. How about yourself ?

darren
    Participant

UK - England

Frozen white with everything apart from sunroof and I have keep the seats upgrade is to hard as I plan on spending a lot of time in her want some thing abit sorter on back. Just going through the site looking at little bit I can get to add myself. I must say Iam a little bit excited. I work in Yeovil to. You going to ford fair?

The1guvnor
    Participant

UK - England

Nice, I like white looks clean. Trying to convince the family that a trip to the ford fair would be a great day out, still working on that. The gel inlays look good that lots are fitting.

darren
    Participant

UK - England

I have never been so it a first for me to so Iam looking forward to it and meeting a lot of people and see what others have done to there RS.

darren
    Participant

UK - England

Hello mate hows things don’t know if you been on site but is that’s yours car in front of mine that’s had the wheels off???

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New guy. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!