Home Forums General Newbie New member

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Jim White
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Just a quick hi from me. I have taken the plunge and ordered an RS3 red edition road car. I have competed in a few rally cars but never owned a performance Ford road car. Looking forward to its arrival . My friend on this forum — focus rally— has ordered his just rior to me from the same dealer. We will be a great sight at any car show.  Don’t be shy giving me any tips on RS ownership

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Jim, happy new year to you. Look forward to seeing your pics when you get your car. There are many on here with fantastic knowledge of owning a Ford performance road car who will give you some advice. IMO it’s worth getting the Ghost system fitted asap. When you take delivery a big must is check that the tyre pressures are correct the Focus RS is very sensitive to tyre pressure. Take lots of pics on the day and enjoy the drive home oh and happy RS’ing.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Photograph

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Jim, enjoy your RS when it arrives. ?

TubsRs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Welcome Jim

what part of Scotland are you from.

On the other focus Rs forum. It runs a monthly meets through out the year if that’s any interest to you ?

Gsf
    Participant

UK - England

Hi every one. Only recently joined after having bought the New Focus RS Blue Edition. Looking forward to chatting with you all. Happy New Year

RS Blue Edition

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Glenn, happy new year

Honorary Member

Jim White
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi TubsRs

I am in the west of Scotland but i am willing to travel if you keep me aware of the meets.  I have a lot of commitments so won’t get to a lot of them . I also have classic cars so show them as well

regards

Jim

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New member. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!