New Member from Italy!

Home Forums General Newbie New Member from Italy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Matteo Grazioli
    Participant

Italy

Hi everybody,

My name is Matteo and I’m a proud owner of a Nitrous Blue Focus RS from February the 1st.

I’ve mounted a Supersprint exhaust system and a set of 18″ OZ Ultraleggera with 225/40 Cup2 tires,

after I’ve finisched the first set of 19″ Cup2 during some trackdays and spirited drives here in Italy.

CheeRS!

Matteo – Nitrous Blue – Supersprint – Cup2 – OZ Ultraleggera

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Ciao Matteo!  sounds good, have you any pictures? I thought all Italians had Fiat 595 SS Abarth’s nowadays??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Matteo,

Honorary Member

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome aboard Matteo

If you can get me spares for my Fiat Ritmo Abarth that would be great lol

Matteo Grazioli
    Participant

Italy

Ciao Matteo! sounds good, have you any pictures? I thought all Italians had Fiat 595 SS Abarth’s nowadays??

Ahahah! Unfortunately FIAT dealers are still selling a lot of 500/595/695 Abarth, but I have never appreciated it.

I must also say that I own a Ford dealership, so I’m very attached to the Ford brand.

P.S. I’ve also lowered the Recaro using the JCR Seat Frame: best upgrade so far!

Image1

Image2

Image3

Matteo – Nitrous Blue – Supersprint – Cup2 – OZ Ultraleggera

Thomas A
    Participant

Australia

Excellent Matteo,

Welcome onboard Mate!!!

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Ciao Matteo. Benvenuto!

Last September I was on a trip all the way down to Amalfi. At every Autogrill station people gathered around my car to take pictures. Nice colour. You must be mistaken for the Polizia Stradale quite often, I guess 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Member from Italy!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!