New Owner from Texas, USA

Home Forums General Newbie New Owner from Texas, USA

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Joshua Jach
    Participant

USA

Picked mine up yesterday.  I traded up from a 15′ Focus ST.  Will be making a few changes similar to what I did with the ST: Clutch spring, accel pedal relocation, shifter bushings, hood gas springs.  Anyone have recommendations for other changes?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Joshua, thanks for posting the photo. I have a think about changes and come back to you.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Joshua, nice pic thanks for sharing. Hang in there you’ll get lots of advice on what mods to do ??

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Joshua, why don’t you just do mods that you ‘feel’ the car needs rather than just do them because other people say so or just for the sake of it!!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Joshua Jach
    Participant

USA

@71-bda, just curious and hoping to find something cool I hadn’t thought of yet.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thats fair !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

The exhaust valve delete plug is worth while, stops the car keep showing drive mode not available. Available from the forum shop. Mine was a pain in the snow, garage has now ordered up a replacement rear box under warranty.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Owner from Texas, USA. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!