New Owner – North Scotland

Home Forums General Newbie New Owner – North Scotland

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Scott Esson
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi all, recently got a 66 plate in nitrous blue with the Mountune 375 package. The car has been well looked after and I’m just blown away by it. Previously owned a Mk7 Fiesta ST Mountune 215 which is obviously a quick car but this is a different level. Having read through a lot of these forums I’m glad to be a part of such a welcoming community.
    Cheers

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Scott, hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing, any pics to share please 👍

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome 👍

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome mate! Awesome 🚙 loads of fun!👍

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome any pictures please.

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@guy_incognito

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! 👍👍.

Always good to see another RS in Scotland!!

Whereabouts in Scotland are yi pal??

Is she standard apart from the 375?? You any other Mods planned??

ENJOY… 👍🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

faber
    Participant

France

Bienvenue , parmi nous.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Welcome and enjoy!!!!

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Welcome!

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Scott, definitely the best colour.

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Scott. I had a Fiesta ST 215 prior to the RS. Enjoy your new motor.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@Scott

Welcome to the forum, good to hear you are enjoying the car. Fiesta ST is a cracking car aswell. RS a bit of a step up performance wise I’m sure.

Get some pics up and happy motoring 👍

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Scott,

Like a few of us on here, I moved from the Fiesta ST MP215 to the RS (and subsequently FPM375). Miss that Fiesta but wouldn’t go back.

Enjoy…

NB FPM375

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome aboard 👍

The RS is a fantastic car and you’ll soon get used to it’s ability to drag you round twisty B roads. The grip when cornering is a different league.

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome @Scott I’m sure you will enjoy the RS, the car comes into it’s own on the twisty roads.  Hopefully you will be like the rest of  us driving around with a big smile. Cheers Red

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Owner – North Scotland. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!