NEW PLATES FITTED!! ??.

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling NEW PLATES FITTED!! ??.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers for all the comments lads!! ??.

Pity the photos had to be downsized coz the RS is looking MINT just now!!

I was away picking up a takeaway earlier and the smile on my face as I was walking back  to the car was HUGE!! Absolutely love it!! ??..!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by brembo.

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

It’s looking great mate, where did you get the plates from?

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@thommo141

Morning mate!! Got the Plates from here….

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers, Marc.

v8griff
    Participant

UK - England

Lovely looking car matey.

thommo141
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers mate will have a look into them ??

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Looking good Marc with the new plates, nice to see another white RS from sunny Scotland lol, no rain puts us off up here!!!

Cheers

Tom

tomrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Always buy my plates from them, good quality and no issues

Cheers

Tom

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@tomrs

Evening mate!!

Yeah those plates were sound as F**K!! Absolutely lovely mate!! ????????????????.

How did you get on with yir Mud Flaps pal?? ???..!! Lol..???..!!

Cheers, Marc.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Got mine from the same web site pukka varieties to design you own

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NEW PLATES FITTED!! ??.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!