NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – MK3 FOCUS RS ALUMINIUM UNDERTRAY

Home Forums Performance General NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – MK3 FOCUS RS ALUMINIUM UNDERTRAY

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Not for me. Adds a few kilo. Could cause damage if it came off whilst driving whereas the OEM undertray is sacrifical. I don’t take her out in the snow!  lol.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Just to let you know we have managed to get a discount if we order in bulk and look to have over 50 interested so far.

Price for Mk3 Focus RS version with cooling, bolts and bare is £250+ P&P. Postage is estimated around £30 for UK orders (other countries please contact with postcode). Goods can be collected without postage cost in Birkenhead (Merseyside). Black power coating is £25 extra. There is an option for a plain version (no ducts but 6 cooling slats) for £180+P&P.

The group buy is done through the manufacturer who is a fellow owners and member so I think it would be best to deal direct with him to arrange payment and delivery.

Name: Joffo Brooks
    Email: j90ffo@hotmail.co.uk

Goods are in production therefore if you would like of these first 50 please get in touch asap.

howsey2-0
    Blocked

UK - Wales

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Fitted mine today. It will not fall off. Five M8 sets into very secure captive nuts.

So easy to remove, slots in and out unlike the carpet thing that gets soggy and falls off.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to NEW PRODUCT RELEASE – MK3 FOCUS RS ALUMINIUM UNDERTRAY. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!