New Quaife gearbox

Home Forums Performance Transmission New Quaife gearbox

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

New gearbox just in case anyone’s not seen it and maybe interested. Maybe something different to the mountune stage 1 gearbox?

https://www.pistonheads.com/news/general/new-quaife-front-drive-sequential-gearbox/46294

chrisch
    Participant

UK - England

I know quaife have been developing a sequential box for the Mk2, but the information for the Mk3 is very unclear.

Lots of people concerned about the quality of Quaife products recently too – so I can’t say that I’m particularly interested in this! (I’ll be staying stock, with the Quaife ATB differential as per the RS Editions)

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Mines got the mountune stage 1 gearbox. Done by the previous owner so can’t Compare it to stock

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

10k-12k and its not monopoly money 🙂

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI | 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat | Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Some price for that.. Paying for the name

martin-pedersen
    Participant

Denmark

Omg, i so much wanna have, but dont need =)

If people find more info, please share here!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Quaife gearbox. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!