New Wheels

Home Forums General Members’ Cars New Wheels

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

Hey guys 🙂

Just thought i’d share an update on the car, since today it got new rims on for the summer!

The rims are Japan Racing  “JR18” Matt Bronze they are 8.5Jx19 ET 40 with 235/35-19R Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. – so they stick out more than the standard wheels which are 8J wide and ET 50, this should add up to about 16mm further out, but without having the need to use spacers.

Hope you like it! i certainly do!

Feel free to leave a comment if you like it or not (obviously this is a matter of taste and preference! 🙂 )

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Oooo! Shiny. ??

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

Sorry to say it, but I don’t think they suit the at all in Bronze. Maybe in a different colour though. It’s only my opinion of course, so please don’t take it personal.

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

Of course not @Matt23 everyone to his own.. i like it alot though so im happy 🙂 The important part for me was that they are not black or antracit color, as it would blend too much with either the car or the tires.

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

Much appreciated Nicklas : ) It’s your car mate and as long as your happy with it, that’s the main thing. Do you have anymore plans for it ?

I saw a lovely MG RS on the other site that had Shadow Crome alloys and it looks awesome. The colours really go well together.

Footy Dave
    Participant

United Kingdom

Like the way they jut out that bit more,they fill the arches nicely & that colour would really suit NB!.

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

@Footy Dave – Agreed, that might look pretty nice 🙂

@Matt23
    Np 🙂 – i’ll probably get a new exhaust at some point (when the right product comes! right now, im not too tempted though) right now its just Stage1, tuned by Tune+ and with a Turbosmart BOV.. Who knows, in time i might go stage 2 with an intercooler & EWG – however unfortunatly my fueling options here are very limited (95ron) and it IS a daily driver.. Before my RS i had a Cupra 1p at stage 2+ as a daily, it was nuts, but i wouldnt recommend it for a daily… lots of spare parts, and there was always something that needed to be done (typical tuned VAG where your dash lights up like a christmas tree all year round)

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Nice touch. Would like to see on a white one.?? I have a NB but white was my second choice.?

Fully forged running M400x

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Looks great Nicklas. I am a huge fan of Matt Bronze wheels at the moment definitely the colour to have.

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

Love these wheels dude 🙂

Nicklas Byriel
    Participant

Denmark

@Kenny Thanks man – yea, i really have a thing for matt bronze at the moment aswell!

@RSBaron
    thanks man! i really like the look of them with the MG color aswell!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New Wheels. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!