Home Forums General Newbie Newbie

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

RS GRA
    Participant

UK - England

Hello all I’m Graham picked up my 2018 RS blue edition and I’m loving every minute of it,looking forward to meeting up with some at meets or what have you.hopefully it won’t be long to get a meet up somewhere,I’m in Scunthorpe area anybody else around this neck of the wood’s.

thanks

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome ?

RS GRA
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks buddy.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Any pics to share please ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

A warm welcome to the forum. Enjoy your RS, lots of smiles to the mile from now on. ?

marty_rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome to the forum. You’ll be looking for reasons to go for a drive now. Any pics to share

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@RS GRA

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!!

It’s an Awesome Motor!! ??.

Any Mods planned??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

RS GRA
    Participant

UK - England

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Thankyou all for the kind welcome,I’ve been telling myself I’m going to keep this one standard but who am I kidding lol I want to lower it a little bit but don’t want to do much and affect the warranty,see what happens lol.are there many members in the Lincolnshire area.</span>

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome

NB FPM375

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!