Home Forums General Newbie Newbie

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Aaron Griffiths
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi guys, new owner of my first RS absolutely love it. From the Highlands of Scotland, perfect RS roads! Car is standard for now, will be after some advice after a while of ‘settling in’ time 😁

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Aaron, hi and welcome, a good few guys from Scotland on here 👍 any pics to share please

Honorary Member

Aaron Griffiths
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers mate, thanks for the welcome, will grab some once the snow goes and can give it a good clean 👍

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome aboard and to owning a great car 👍

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

Aaron Griffiths
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks mate, FPM375 has definitely peaked my interest!
    <!–more–>

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Welcome Aaron,

Plenty of stuff to get stuck into on here and help always on hand if needed!
    What colour did you go for?

enjoy the car 👍

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome along Aaron! What are you thinking of in the way of mods? Enjoy the Rs

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome 👍

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Aaron.👍

I kept mine standard for 12 months before going to FPM375. In my opinion it’s a great upgrade, not as cheap as other options out there though. But it is backed by ford warranty – reassuring whether you have warranty left or not.

Sound is improved and mid range is much better than the headline figure would suggest. It’s advised to get the sound suppression chamber too as some cars suffer with a whistle after the upgrade.

As is often mentioned on here, extra security is normally advised first.

NB FPM375

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by stu-c.

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the RS family Aaron, the car was built for the roads up there 😀👌🏼. A Dislok would be my first purchase 👍🏼

Daz

Aaron Griffiths
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome. Nitrous blue, forged wheels, lux pack + shell seats as options. Planning the FPM375 kit when it’s due a service, would be ideal getting it all done together somewhere local to me (Inverness) but from what I can see a decent mountune ford garage looks to be down at Peebles at the closest? Also looking at perhaps the ghost 2 immobilizer if anyone can comment from experience? Again will be a case of finding somewhere approved up near me 😑. Thanks again and will grab a pic sometime in the sun, haha yeh right!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!