Newbie alert!

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie alert!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Rosco191
    Participant

UK - England

Afternoon folks

Just signed up as starting my search for a mk3 FRS as a daily.

I’m looking for a standard Nitrous blue car with forged wheels and the standard black Recaro’s.  Hoping to find a private sale from an enthusiast.

A local dealer has a Magnetic Grey car in so stopped for a quick look….only done 16k but a real mess in my opinion.  Didn’t even have the proper RS wheels…has a set of 18″ normal Focus/Mondeo type wheels on it!!

Had a mk1 for years and loved it, and the mk3 will have a stable mate in my RWD Sapphire Cosworth so in good company 🙂

CheeRS

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Ross and good luck with your search.

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome aboard and best of luck with your search 👍

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

buz
    Participant

UK - England

We’re a day too late Ross as mine went off to Cazoo only yesterday.

2017/17 with 27k miles, 2 owners, NB with forged alloys, standard heated Recaros in all black without the tacky blue bolster trim, it has every every extra except shells. Apart from bulb upgrades it’s totally standard and been cherished by me for the last 40 months and 22k miles. The reg is WL17HBD so keep an eye on their site as I’d love to see it go to another enthusiast.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome 👍

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

High and welcome, matter of personal preference but I think the blue bolsters look good.

Coastliner

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome. Good luck in your search. Mk3 is a great daily car.

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, hope you find one soon.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi Ross and welcome , what sort of price you looking at , best colour though I’m being biased. <span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>👍👍</span>

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Ross,  welcome to the forum. Take your time and find the right RS, there are some overpriced rough ones out there.

Rosco191
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks everyone 🙂

Buz – looks like the car is now live on Cazoo’s website.  Looks a cracker and is basically exactly what I’m after.  Little bit early for me but might have to see whats what!

Ross

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Wow what a choice on Cazoo there are maybe 10 cars most are blue, that is why sale prices have taken a dip too many in the supply chain.

Coastliner

midland-red
    Participant

UK - England

If you thought that was a lot Coast, take a look at Arnold Clark they have 31 currently for sale.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Most the ones on a cazoo have defects which in my opinion doesn’t reflect

The price they are asking , I’m sure they would of knocked them down once a valuation was given like we steal any car do . 👍

buz
    Participant

UK - England

I couldn’t fault the purchase from Cazoo Paula Paul. They arrived in a low loader when they said they would and after a quick look over they paid the price that they offered online with no haggling. The money was in my account before the driver had fully strapped down.
    It’s up for sale now for £1075 more than they paid me so for the ease and speed of it I feel it was a good service.

A decent paint correction and a detail it’ll be a great car for someone.

2017 Nitrous Blue RS with every option except shell seats – no blue bolsters for me though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie alert!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!