Newbie Essex

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie Essex

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

grim92
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, I will be taking delivery of my new car next week and was hoping someone might be able to recommend an Autowatch Ghost installer in the South Essex area?

Thanks

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Grim92, congratulations hope all goes well for you when you collect your car happy RS’ing. Contact Kenny on here he will advise you

Honorary Member

grim92
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks bobcat, hopefully everything will go well. It just can’t come quick enough now.  I’ll contact Kenny and see what he recommends

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Don’t forget to take lots of pics on your collection day. What’s your colour and spec?

Honorary Member

adh1964
    Participant

UK - Wales

grim92, get it touch with kenny and chris will come and fit, do manual no phone app

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

grim92, welcome from another Essex owner.  Chris is a regular to our neck of the woods so hopefully you won’t have to wait long for your installation.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

RSGAZ
    Participant

UK - England

Essex really is the capital of the RS world

grim92
    Participant

UK - England

Spec is pretty basic: Nitrous blue with Blue Callipers & Shell Seats.  Not keen on Black alloys so kept the standard silvers.  The only thing i should have really gone for is the tinted windows but i will get them done after christmas.  Glad that you get satnav and reversing camera as standard now.  I’ll get pics uploaded next friday once i pick it up 🙂

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Nice one Grim92, thanks for the update look forward to seeing your pics ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome grim92, good choice of colour and wheels.

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

Have to meet up sometime us Essex owners. Mountune cars and coffee or Rates open day

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

grim92
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds like a good idea Davey-f

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie Essex. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!