Newbie from Victoria, Australia

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie from Victoria, Australia

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Philip Knight
    Participant

Australia

Hi Guys. Great to be part of this wonderful group and thank you. I’m from country Victoria and have been involved in motorsport and and all things cars for more than 40 years. My current drive is a Ford Falcon XR8 putting out about 310 rwkw and with the sad state here of Ford discontinuing manufacturing I was looking at buying the last FGX Falcon XR8 Sprint, but after driving a mate’s new Focus RS (a very rare opportunity out here in Aus) I was SO impressed I went down to my local Ford dealer and ordered a new RS in Nitrous blue. The latest word is that it should be here sometime in first quarter 2017 hopefully February. I’ve watched just about every YouTube clip on the RS and I simply cannot wait to have my own! Thanks again for setting up this group and I really appreciate the high level of useful information and the interaction. Cheers, Philip

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to this group, its good to hear from a like minded person down under.

Coastliner

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie from Victoria, Australia. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!