Newbie From Wigan

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie From Wigan

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

scottwelding
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, just took delivery of my RS. What a machine!! I went for Shadow Black, Black Alloys, Blue Calipers, Shell Seats (still trying to find a way of getting out of them without looking a complete t*t), Sunroof, Door Protectors, Premium SatNav, Active City Stop & the Lux Pack. Every option basically!

Philip Cross
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi pal. How comfy are the shell seats and is it worth getting them??

on the rare occasion my wife drives the car do you think the ears will be a nuisance for her ??

ive just ordered one with she’ll seats but I’m not 100% it will be a good idea.

Your thoughts would be aporeciated

cheers

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

The shell seats are uncomfortable and sit too high in the cabin – and you have to fit them, it’s the law.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

@Scott_Welding If you find away of getting in and out the shell seats without looking like a tit please let us know as there are many needing it ha 🙂

Philip Cross
    Participant

United Kingdom

Cheers for the update. I went to old Trafford Ford this afternoon and tried the shell seats in their demo car, as the seats at the Oldham Ford are standard ones.

i agree, they are great once you sit in them but as you get out of the seat you catch the side of the seat which, over time, I think damage the seat and mark the leather ??

anyway, I’ve changed the order to the standard seat now.

Cheers

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I had shell seats in my old Clio 200; cost £80 to have a fitted seat cover. I’ll do the same again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie From Wigan. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!