Newbie in Cheshire

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie in Cheshire

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Damien Turner
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi all, thought I’d introduce myself. Took delivery of the RS in November and loved it from the first mile down the road. You going to laugh but the only way I could get one was to buy one for my wife , yes it’s her daily driver. 15 years ago when ford stopped making 4wd I swapped to Subaru and have a GB270 as my daily driver and I although I don’t want to sell it I really enjoy the RS and my first reaction having driven it was can I buy another one for me as this one is my wifes, lol. Had a few warranty items and it goes in tomorrow to have them sorted:

it has the steering issue and it has scared me and I was only doing around 70mph and I can repeat it, so I am asking the dealer to turn the PDC off.

condensation in the headlamps, to be replaced.

stop start stopping working after 2 weeks then when left for a weekend battery went flat, to be sorted but think the battery must be duff.

wonky fuel filler cap, to be fixed

rear parcel shelf won’t stay in its hinges, seems a bit flimsy for a parcel shelf to me, particularly around the hinge.

but it is an AWSOME car and both me and the wife love driving it.

ill keep you posted

Harmesjp
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi Damien,

just wondering how you got on with the PDC turn off from your local dealer?

im in Cheshire as well and having been declined by my local dealer am interested in hearing your outcome.

I would be happy to travel locally if you have had some joy with this issue.

rsdom
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome aboard Damien, as sacrifices for our wives go that’s a real big one, your a better man than me

My missus will only get to ride shotgun in mine lol

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Your ‘start stop’ stopped stopping? Can they start the ‘start stop’ from stopping again?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie in Cheshire. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!