Newbie just saying hi

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie just saying hi

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wayne Plummer
    Participant

UK - England

Hi everyone,

Join the club a few weeks back in anticipation of getting my new rs edition in late Jan early Feb. However had a call from the dealer at the start of this week to say the has been delivered and will be ready for collection on Friday today.

Sat in traffic for 2 hours after collecting and managed to travel just 20 miles in total today but even that much traffic still could not wipe the smug grin of my face.

I have the car booked in for ghost to be installed tomorrow as the car will be spending a lot of time in London so with that and the bright yellow disclok hopefully it will stay where I leave it.Thanks to this forum for bringing me up to speed on ghost or I would have gone for something less suitable and left the car woefully unprotected as I was not fully aware of how things have changed over the last few years.

I had a stealth grey ST before but the RS seems to be so much better in every area I cannot wait to get out of London over the Christmas period and head south for some fun on the country lanes.

Happy Christmas everyone and I’ll post again in the new year.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome congratulations Wayne, enjoy and happy RS’ing the grin will last for a long time. What a fantastic Christmas present. Happy Christmas to you too.

Honorary Member

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Congrats and Happy Christmas Wayne

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Wayne, your Christmas has come early. ??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie just saying hi. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!