Newbie! (Kinda)

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie! (Kinda)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome @Dal, nice looking RS.? Pleased it passed it’s MOT.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by red-leader.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@coastliner

Afternoon mate!! So you’re having a dabble with the Darkside are yi?? Excellent news mate…. ??. Very intrigued as to what Mods you are planning. Performance or visual or both?? I’m gonna have a stab in the dark and guess that if you’re waiting for the rain to stop…… Mmmmm……. could it be Wheel Spacers?? Lol!! Whatever it is, ENJOY mate!! That’s what the cars there for!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, are you thinking Mountune upgrade ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

@brembo

Well thought about the mountune upgrade, but I know a guy at Euro car parts and they had some uncollected stock which they have sold me at cost. So a  Milltek cat back resonated with valve exhaust with titanium tips, I had no choice over the tips maybe not my first choice. But couldn’t refuse it at the price it was offered.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, great deal, look forward to seeing your pics when you get round to fitting ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Basically I have £500 off the recommended retail. So couldn’t afford to miss it.

Coastliner

Dal
    Participant

United Kingdom

A few snaps:

Display:
    Display at Mountune

New filter and pipework:

Large bore

Large bore

On the board

On the wall

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Dal.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Dal.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@dal, like the pics thanks for sharing ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@dal

Nice pics mate!! ??. Enjoy!!

@coastliner

Morning mate!! The Milltek is a quality exhaust and if you feel the noise is a bit on the quiet side you can always remove that middle silencer. Personally I like the Titanium tips, they look a bit like the brushed stainless I have on my Remus system!! You’re an extra £220 for the Titanium tip option!! Sounds like you got a good deal mate… ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Coastliner

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Finally got to post a picture off my phone new exhaust to be fitted.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, wow that looks good ?

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Just loosely assembled it as the box was a little worse for wear, but all present and correct, still not sure about the tips.

Coastliner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@coastliner

Morning mate!! Ahh it’s the burnt Titanium tips… Not a common choice but I think they might look quite good especially on an NB RS!! Look forward to some pics when fitted. ??.

Cheers, Marc.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie! (Kinda). If you're not already a member then you can register for free!