Newbie RS owner ?

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie RS owner ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Worky90
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi everyone

Just changed my frozen white mk3.5 focus st2 for a 68plate focus RS absolutely love it! ?

Stacy

Insta:W30RKY

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and a very warm welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. Do I detect a Shadow Black ? RS. Nice pic thanks for sharing. Have a look on the the thread “Black Never Gets A Mention”

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

very nice Stacy ! another one for Bobs small club!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Very picturesque and suggestive photo, Stacy. With that black beauty you can fly to Hogwarts. Enjoy 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

I remember what it was like the first time I set eyes on her. Looking over my shoulder for one last look. The excitement of those first few weeks together. And those long days and nights spending time getting to know each other. As for my RS…..

What did you think I was talking about?!

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Nice pic Stacy!! That’s not the viaduct in Cullen is it??

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Welcome Stacy

Fully forged running M400x

Worky90
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Thanks guys for the warm welcome?

Marc well spotted that sure is the viaduct in Cullen! ?

Stacy?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

You certainly do have some fantastic roads around where you live to explore the beast. Be safe have fun and please keep us updated ??

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

A warm welcome Stacy, what a nice  looking RS, you’re now a full member of Bob’s small but special club. Great photo. Hope you have many smiles to the mile.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

If it’s of any interest to you there are only 667 Shadow Black registered in the U.K. So a small club indeed ??

Honorary Member

Worky90
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Bob that’s made my day! Knew I made the right decision instead of going for  frozen white again … ??

RSDave
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Stacy. Cars looking good, now for the mods lol

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Stacy the right decision indeed ? Frozen White a massive 901 Uk registered ?. Glad you on board ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

oy steady Bob !! Stacy knows ‘white is right’ but just fancied a change. innit. Just for white memory sake..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie RS owner ?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!