Newbie saying hi

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie saying hi

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Rs09pfs
    Participant

UK - England

just joined today so thought I would say hello my names paul and I run the Derbyshire Rsoc. only had my mk3 3months having had a mk2 for 4yrs which was heavily modified and found its way into fast ford magazine.iv started a few mods on the mk3 already and looking to add more as I go along here’s a few pics of it as stands cheers Paul

Rs09pfs
    Participant

UK - England

Rs09pfs
    Participant

UK - England

Steve Owens
    Participant

UK - England

Ooooo! Shiny.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice, one for Bobcats team !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Hey paul hell of a shine what skirts are they you fitted all round ? keep trying to get down paddock pub on a sunday meet ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome Paul, Black Never Gets A Mention, Ha Ha Ha, Nice pics thanks for sharing. Black being the second rarest colour.

Honorary Member

Matt23
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome to the forum. The car looks fantastic and you certainly don’t see a lot of black RSs about (not around my way at least) and the mods you’ve done really set it off nicely.

Rs09pfs
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers for the comments I’ve got Triple R splitter kit fitted only just put the front splitter back on as it’s very low lol

b1rdy
    Participant

UK - England

@Paul Shelton, welcome! Looks AMAZING. You’ve obviously kept on top of the detailing as that shine is incredible. Welcome to the forum and we look forward to seeing what’s next for you/car. ??

@bobcat
    , I’ve always fitted the full set of wind deflectors on any car I’ve had (ie if it’s a 4 door I’ve got 4) but I REALLY like the look of just putting the front 2 on. Think I’ll copy if that’s ok as you don’t see many with just the front.

2018 RS Edition

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@b1rdy, only on the RS I’ve fitted them to the front, I preferred the look of it. Also, rarely do I have anyone traveling in the back. When I open the sunroof I drop the rear windows just a fraction to allow the air to flow, just brill. If you want to copy then go for it.

Honorary Member

Rs09pfs
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the welcome guys ??

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum Paul, a very nice and well presented RS. ?

rslucky
    Participant

UK - England

That’s just stunning. I had all my WRX STI’s in black so this time decided on a change and went for MG (damn site easier to clean to!), but I still love a black car. The triple R stuff really sets it off too. That may have to be my next purchase.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie saying hi. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!