Newbie West London

Home Forums General Newbie Newbie West London

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mrdream169uk
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

I have picked up last week a second hand 2017 MK3 RS in Nitrous Blue, Painted Calipers, Non Shell Seats (but heated), Reversing Cam, City Stop, Black Wheels I have to say Im impressed.

I traded up my ST3 to have this RS wished I ordered it instead of my old ST but I have to say no regrets of the trade up

Just need to look at some added security as there seems to be a few locally getting stolen without keys

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome congratulations enjoy and happy RS’ing. IMO  go for the Ghost system and a steering lock

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

welcome!! That wasn’t you I saw in Whitton last week was it ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

mrdream169uk
    Participant

UK - England

No haven’t been to Whitton

stevenad
    Participant

UK - England

Hi,

where in West London?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome to the forum mrdream169, happy RS motoring. Where abouts in West London are you? I am south of the Thames in Surrey.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Newbie West London. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!