New(ish) to the Mk3

Home Forums General Newbie New(ish) to the Mk3

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Terry Smith
    Participant

Germany

Evening folks,

Used to live in the UK, emigrated to Germany four years back, brought my Mk1 with me, and have recently bought a Mk3 as something of a daily.

Already had the front end apart because there was front end damage, the seller claimed happened during delivery but it was listed for a month more than any other I watched, so I suspect it happened on their lot and they couldn’t move it locally. No nevermind to me, replacement bumper, cross member, bonnet and upper radiator support and everything’s back to how it probably should be.

Name’s Terry, hello from near the Alps!

I do have one, hopefully basic question, my passenger door jam has the usual Ford sticker, and a second one from CNG-Technik. I have no idea if this is factory stuff or not – CNG-Technik is a subsidiary of Ford, at least here in Germany, so it seems like it might be but I cannot find any mention of CNG-Technik and the Mk3 anywhere bar one sale listing and a youtube video.

Mk1 Focus RS: 1506

M3 Focus RS

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hi @Terry welcome to the forum. πŸ‘

There are two stickers on my B pillar the same as you described. Owned mine from new,Β  it came from the factory like that.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Terry, hi and welcome, any pics to share please πŸ‘

Honorary Member

the-radman
    Participant

UK - England

yep, all mine have had the technik sticker too

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

Hi @Terry and warm welcome! πŸ‘πŸ»

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi Terry , welcome Β to forum , yep as bobcat says pics pics please . πŸ‘πŸ‘

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to New(ish) to the Mk3. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!