Next batch of DSC Modules

Home Forums Performance Handling Next batch of DSC Modules

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Anyone interested in a DSC module now we  can start to get back on the road drop me a mail.

I have couple of customers on the waiting list so looking to order the right quantity as I’ve not carried stock through the lock down.

Plenty of positive testimonials around, (plus a couple of saboteurs).

Normal price is £1090, everything included that I add, ie P&P and fitting kit, USB leads, instruction book. If the import duty and exchange rate allow I’d squeeze a bit more if possible.

Those that go on to later buy the Tractive damper set up get an additional discount.

Various maps available for OEM dampers, KW and Tractive.  Plus tweak and create your own with the tuning software (free download)

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

These sold out, so I’m taking pre orders for the next batch, expect to have them next week.

I hold less stock now, so always best to get your name down.

any question please ask.

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Robert Brooks
    Participant

UK - England

Hi,sorry to seem stupid but have seen so many people talking about dsc suspension controller and how good they are but I have no idea what they are and what they do? Is there any information available on them?I have focus rs with KW dampers.

and could you tell me if they are available? Cheers,robert

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Robert, welcome.

In the boot, left had side Ford fitted a module that is used to control the damper settings from “Normal” and “Track”  when you change drive mode or push the button on the end of the stalk.  It only has those two fixed settings, they are not dynamic or active.

The DSC module replaces it with a unit that collects data from the car.  G Load, throttle position, brake force and steering angle.  The DSC has map tables, it then calculates the best damper setting for each damper, it can changes the dampers every 35 milliseconds.   It has a “map” for each drive mode, Normal, Sport and Track.  You can custom tune the maps as well with the software.

The result is you getting better damper control and reactive control as you drive, it responds to how you are driving the car.

There are maps tables to suit, Ford, KW DCC and Tractive dampers.

Hope that helps, any questions mail me.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

DSC modules are they in stock as yet.??

looking to purchase

Fully forged running M400x

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Only takes a week to restock if people want one.  So if you would like,  mail me and I’ll send you an invoice etc.  (I have one if your in a rush while the next batch ships)

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

DSC Controller OEM Dampers with H&R Springs & ARBs the cars was absolutely awesome so many steps up over factory.
    Just using the DSC with OEM Dampers and springs made the car less bouncy, removed the pogo, stopped the car squatting it’s rear on hard acceleration and reduces the cars nose dive under hard breaking and almost eliminated body roll in the corners. I would put this cheap “ish” setup against a KWDDC setup and the KW would come in second. It’s so much better.
    Making an excellent car so much better.
    But going DSC and full Tractive is a whole new ball game in every driving situation be it road or track

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

Are they in stock yet??

Fully forged running M400x

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@9designs as above do you have stock. I’m ready now too 🙂

or do I have more luck getting @9designs on the YGR forum lol

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

This forum has never managed to send me email notices……. but then my address is at the bottom of my signature file. 😉

I have one left, which I hold as spare for Tractive damper users, just in case anyone were to have an issue. so not looking to sell it.

I could order another batch, but I’m not hold stock as before. So if a few people are wanting one I can put an order together.

Best if people mail me and I’ll make a waiting list, then I can organise a batch. 3 minimum, 5 ideal.

Alternatively as I suggested to Ian search out a used one, lots of people are selling their RS lately so they come up from time to time.

rsbaron
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Steve,

How R U ?

Sent you an email buddy about the Tractive Suspension Kit.

Laters taters.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers…..

A heads up to anyone reading, for either module or dampers, if you planning on best to get in touch, that way I can arrange an order. Basically dampers are made to order, it costs more to order 1 set at a time, by about £100.

Modules I haven’t held stock through the various lock downs. Again no point me ordering single items, so best to club together.

Mail me is best, address at the bottom of my signature

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Next batch of DSC Modules. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!