Next Kent(ish) Meet ( in Sussex ! ) – Breakfast by the Coast – Sunday 23rd June

Home Forums Regional England – South Next Kent(ish) Meet ( in Sussex ! ) – Breakfast by the Coast – Sunday 23rd June

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Fancy a drive out ? Visit to the Coast ? The Great British Sea-side !

I have arranged a visit for Breakfast at  THE CUSTOM CAFE on 23rd JUNE 2019 ,

Address :- The Custom Cafe, Barnhorn Rd ( A259 ), Pevensey Levels, Bexhill, East Sussex. TN39 4QR

The premises is a well regarded Cafe / Restaurant close to the coast with a reasonable car park to suit us.

Once again the venue is used to hosting car and bike clubs so we should be welcome, the cafe is very popular generally so we need to be there promptly to ensure we have tables and room etc.  So I suggest a meet time of 08:00 to 08:30 for some breakfast then people can decide what they want to do for the rest of the day ! off to the beach, a drive somewhere.

Please put the date in your dairy and let me know if you can make it so I can let the cafe know how many to cater for, many thanks.

Clive

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@flyingfish

Is it not possible to do this on one thread?

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

And I don’t have a dairy !!! 😎

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

It’s the way this forum is set up !

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Next Kent(ish) Meet ( in Sussex ! ) – Breakfast by the Coast – Sunday 23rd June. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!