Next Kent(ish) Meet ( in Sussex ! ) – Breakfast by the Coast – Sunday 23rd June

Home Forums General Events Next Kent(ish) Meet ( in Sussex ! ) – Breakfast by the Coast – Sunday 23rd June

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Fancy a drive out ? Visit to the Coast ? The Great British Sea-side !

I have arranged a visit for Breakfast at  THE CUSTOM CAFE on 23rd JUNE 2019 ,

Address :- The Custom Cafe, Barnhorn Rd ( A259 ), Pevensey Levels, Bexhill, East Sussex. TN39 4QR 

The premises is a well regarded Cafe / Restaurant close to the coast with a reasonable car park to suit us.

Once again the venue is used to hosting car and bike clubs so we should be welcome, the cafe is very popular generally so we need to be there promptly to ensure we have tables and room etc.  So I suggest a meet time of 08:00 to 08:30 for some breakfast then people can decide what they want to do for the rest of the day ! off to the beach, a drive somewhere.

Please put the date in your dairy and let me know if you can make it so I can let the cafe know how many to cater for, many thanks.

Clive

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

so many Kent threads Clive ! They wouldn’t tolerate that on t’other forum innit !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Be there or be square, at least I’m trying !!!!!

Very trying according to Mrs F ….. !

Clive

Andy Barry
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Clive,

If any of you fancy staying in Sussex a little longer on that day:

The Plough, Station Road, Plumpton Green, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 3DF

The June Classics, Cars & Coffee Breakfast Meet, for all “interesting” cars not just Fords or RSs, will take place on Sunday 23rd June, 10:30am onwards, also at The Plough. Lots of nice cars to look at, large field available right next to the pub, and a great atmosphere with tea, coffee, bacon or sausage rolls to buy, what is not to like. The pub will also open for it’s normal excellent fare from 12:00 noon for those who would like to stay.

Please see the Diary page on http://www.sussexrsoc.co.uk for more details and pics of last months meet if you are interested, recommend getting there early as a lot of people leave by 12:00 midday.

A warm welcome awaits you all.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Kind regards,

Andy

Andy RS
    Participant

UK - England

Im going Clive, look forward to it, will be me and my buddy who wants to come along.

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

@Andy Barry

Hi Andy, thanks for the info, we may well head over, after some breakfast ! Sorry for the late reply been in Cornwall at their RS meet !!!!

Clive

Clive

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

Well organised again Clive. Another successful meet with a good turnout of RS’s and a good breakfast.  And you got us some nice weather too.

Good to get over to the Plough after to see another helping of fantastic cars. Very enjoyable day.

See you all on the next one.

Pete.

petetrav
    Participant

UK - England

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

I’ll rectify my wing one day, and pop out.

Andy Barry
    Participant

UK - England

Many thanks to Clive and all the Group who joined us at The Plough on Sunday, it looked great when you all arrived in convoy and I hope you all enjoyed venturing a little further into Sussex.  Would be great to meet up again at some stage in the future.  Hopefully some pictures will be put on The Group Diary page of our website soon, http://www.sussexrsoc.co.uk , but beyond my limited IT skills I’m afraid so I will rely on my group colleagues to do that.  In the meantime just one pic attached.

Thank again, was great to see you all.

Kind regards,

Andy

The Plough Meet

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Andy

Thanks for the invite, it was good to have run over apart from a couple of “Sunday drivers”

I was pleased with the Custom Cafe as a venue so maybe we’ll do that again and combine the meet !

Regards

Clive

Clive

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Next Kent(ish) Meet ( in Sussex ! ) – Breakfast by the Coast – Sunday 23rd June. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!