Nice heavy rain

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Nice heavy rain

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

at last nice heavy rain to get rid of all that salt

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I actually liked the salt. I know someone who has a blue RS and he’s one of these types that drives it for ten minutes a week and then washes it for five hours. I used to drive across the Beacons and then pop in to see him afterwards. The look of disgust on his face was priceless when he saw the state of the car.

jonyboy
    Participant

UK - England

I don’t really like cleaning cars

my last car I owned for 2 years and cleaned it twice

it was a white car and my reasoning was it would only get so dirty and stay that way until the urge to wash it came

MR G
    Participant

UK - England

To be honest I’m only washing it to get rid of the salt at the mo! It just eats everything eventually.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Yep. We have a washing box in the residential underground car park for a weekly good hose against the salt. However, it lasts only about a night in winter before becoming spray soiled again the next morning. Moreover, when commuting at low temperatures the windshield washer fluid lasts for a week. The next manual wax is scheduled for when the wheels are swapped. Drive safe 😎

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

How is the ceramic withstanding the salt @mr-g ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Nice heavy rain. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!