Nitrous 17 plate in Twickenham 30/5/20

Home Forums General Spotted Nitrous 17 plate in Twickenham 30/5/20

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

was it you parked up in a small estate near the A316?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, good spotting ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Bob, it was just doon the road from Mums, I thought my White one had found a new playmate !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, from tomorrow you can play, outside, social distancing of course ha ha ha? Hope mum’s well and keeping safe ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers, Bob, yes, shes fine, its definitely affecting her mentally though, and amazes me how a 90 year old can still climb the walls. She takes her Fiesta round the block once a week just to get out of the house and I take her for the odd run out too.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

I was in twickenham the other day and saw a 17 plate RS. Probably same one.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Matt, this town aint big enough for two nitros and a frozen !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Nitrous 17 plate in Twickenham 30/5/20. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!