Nitrous Blue 17 plate RS for sale

Home Forums Marketplace Cars For Sale (Mk3 Focus RS only) Nitrous Blue 17 plate RS for sale

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

Hi guys,

Unfortunately due to changing family circumstances my wife and I are looking to sell our 17 plate Ford Focus mk3 RS in Nitrous Blue with 22800 miles on the clock in the early part of 2022.

It’s in immaculate condition and has loads of extras such as full winter pack including heated seats and heated steering wheel, black forged alloys, Ghost II immobiliser and Dreamscience Imap on it (only used once).

Just wondered if anyone is interested in it before I advertise it on AutoTrader?

Kind regards Matt

Dave Freeman
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

i would be interested in this

thanks

Dave

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

<h4>Hi Dave,</h4>
    <h4>Not sure as to whether you received my reply back to you however here are the full details of our cherished RS:</h4>
    <h4>Current Mileage: 22955 miles</h4>
    <h4>Colour: Nitrous Blue and matching nitrous blue Brembo brakes and colour coded Shark fin aerial – Paint Modz</h4>
    <h4>Bodywork:  Immaculate</h4>
    <h4>Auto Glym Life Shine guarantee – start date 16/01/2019 (Interior protection, Exterior Protection, Glass Guard)</h4>
    <h4>Alloys: 19 inch Black forged alloys – immaculate

Tyres: Michelin Pilot Super Sport – Excellent condition all round and loads of tread</h4>
    <h4>Security: Autowatch Ghost II immobiliser with auto locking above 5mph (worth £450)</h4>
    <h4>Number of keys: 2</h4>
    <h4>No outstanding Finance – finance paid off in full 23/01/19 – BMW Financial Services from Sytner (confirmation letter received)</h4>
    <h4>MOT Expiry date: 01 March 2022</h4>
    <h4>Full service history with genuine Ford parts and approved fluids</h4>
    <h4>Last service: 01 March 2021</h4>
    <h4>Specification and Packs:</h4>
    <h4>Full Winter pack: Recaro heated front seats, heated windscreen, heated steering wheel</h4>
    <h4>Luxury Pack: Electric folding mirrors, cruise control, keyless entry, rear privacy glass</h4>
    <h4>Sat Nav Pack: SYNC 3 with Sat Nav, rear view parking camera and parking sensors</h4>
    <h4>Protection Pack: Front and rear door edge protectors, boot liner, Active City Stop, Auto Wipers, Auto Lights</h4>
    <h4>Upgraded Sony Premium sound system with subwoofer in boot floor</h4>
    <h4>Upgraded AutoBeam LED lights throughout the whole car both internally and externally with the added extra of new rear passenger footwell lights</h4>
    <h4>Upgraded 6000K Xenon headlight bulbs – Car Enhancements</h4>
    <h4>Upgraded Interior Boot Lighting with double LEDs either side – Auto Beam</h4>
    <h4>DreamScience Stratagem Imap tuning handset and power upgrade software (can be easily reset to factory settings)</h4>
    <h4>Track and Drift modes NEVER USED</h4>
    <h4>Launch Control mode NEVER USED</h4>
    <h4>Hard-wired Nextbase dash cam</h4>
    <h4>Hydro dipped black gloss and nitrous blue painted engine cover and engine bay dressing accessories</h4>
    <h4>ALL receipts and paperwork</h4>
    <h4>PERSONALISED REG NUMBER PLATE – NOT INCLUDED IN SALE</h4>
    <h4>£33,795</h4>
    <h4>Tel: 07912 546464</h4>

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

mattyB
    Participant

UK - England

The car also has a Mountune Short Shifter installed, which feels lovely shifting through the gears and to be honest I feel the car should of come with it as standard.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Nitrous Blue 17 plate RS for sale. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!