Nitrous. Havering. on video ! Sat 27/04/2024

Home Forums General Spotted Nitrous. Havering. on video ! Sat 27/04/2024

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

East London, was it you seen at  5min 38 on BF video !!??    did you honk yer horn in support??

https://www.britainfirst.org/video_britain_first_campaign_in_london_concludes_by_reaching_fifty_thousand_motorists?utm_campaign=london60&utm_medium=email&utm_source=britainfirstpayments

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, really good spotting 🙂👍 They got good support

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes Bob, with todays dull dreary endless lines of grey, silver, black, dark blue and increasingly common  white cars, its not hard to spot a Gas van !! ha ha ha , thats one reason I chose the shocking Mean Green for my Fiesta ST !!  something that stands out innit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

rump

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Right near me!

My daughter honked at the banner as it was this devious character had forced her to sell her beloved Alfa GTV.  She then realised that the “Get Khan out” had been hijacked by a far right organisation whose agenda went far beyond Sadiq Khan.  Motorists were hooting at the banner and not (necessarily) the ‘Britain First’ party.

JohnD

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

ha ha ha funny how anything or anyone who is right of ‘far left’ is called far right and is assumed to be a racist fascist bigot ! Its the dumb lefties liberal mob that do all the vandalism, statue wrecking shit ! The dumb left even say the Union Jack and St George Flag are signs of white privilege and racism the utter wet pussies ! Nothing wrong with wanting strong border controls to stop scum floating in and taking 4 star hotel rooms and using our NHS without ever having contributed. You gotta hate a pro EU remoaner, funny how the UK economy is stronger than most in the EU bloc and lots of normal folk in Europe want OUT of the EU too ! Lets see Queer Starmer totally fuck up this country, I just dont care now, I’m alright Jack, I want to see Labour totally screw the country, its been fucked since Stony Blare took over. Open door policy “oh we only expect 10000 Poles to arrive” yeah, and 800,000 Polish arrivals alone later the left still insist mass immigration is great !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Phew!  After saying all that, do you not agree that the hooting was in support of the ‘Get Khan out’ banner and not necessarily the group who hung it there?

By the way, I never said I didn’t support the groups views.  I’ve been lurking around on this planet for a very long time and I despair at what I see and the naivety at what is bubbling under the surface.  I was simply stating a fact.

JohnD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Nitrous. Havering. on video ! Sat 27/04/2024. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!